The time is drawing closer to Erb and Erb’s move and Lackner McLennan's move. LMI's tentative move date is October 19 and 20, 2017. They will be closed that day and be open for business at 818 Victoria St. N. on October 23, 2017.
Erb and Erb's tentative move date is November 10, 2017. We’ll be closed that day for the move and plan to be open for business as usual at our new location 818 Victoria St. N.(Victoria St. N. and Bruce St.) on November 13, 2017!
All of Our Contact Information Will Stay the Same
All of LMI and E&E's contact emails and phone numbers will remain unchanged. You’ll still be able to contact us the same way you did before. Via phone, email, website, and social media.
A Better Location to Serve Our Clients
With a more central location and with our sister organisation Lackner McLennan Insurance moving in before us we’ll be better able to provide top notch service to our clients. Why?
Improved infrastructure, both internal and external, will provide us with the latest in technological advancements.
- New phone system allows seamless conference calls with clients and adjusters during claims.
- New internet connection provides us with the top speeds to be able to process faster changes to client policies.
- New training facilities allow us to host our own courses and seminars. This enables us to keep current, not only for our continuing education requirements, but to more efficiently keep up to date with the dynamic changes of the insurance industry. This allows us to provide up to date recommendations to all our clients.
- Central location with easy access from expressway.
- Free parking for all of our clients and guests. No more worrying about parking tickets.
Here are Some Pictures of the Office
The West side of our new building, being readied for paving.
Office furniture has been moved in for assembly.
Our server room.
IT infrastructure and wiring.
Second floor showing our marketing department at the end and admin and board room.
Eight Steps forward One Small Step Back?
We are excited about our move and how we can provide even better service to our clients and friends. However, the bridge over the expressway on Victoria Street will be closed in late November 2017. There are alternate bridges over the express way you can use to find your way to us from the west end of Kitchener. The bridge is scheduled to be closed for 2 years while it is being rebuilt.
Committed to our Clients and the Community
We are thankful for all of our clients and will continue working to earn your trust each, and every, day. We are privileged to be in Waterloo Region, one of the most dynamic and forward thinking municipalities in Canada.
We’re excited to work closely with our new landlords, long time developers, and look forward to continue being a part of this great region.
Have any questions please let us know.