Toronto Cyber Insurance
Cyber Liability Insurance That Keeps Your Business Covered
Ever misplace something? We all have. At one time or another we set something down and forget it. It happens and usually nothing comes of it. But what if it's a portable data device filled with your client data? Sensitive client data can easily wind up in the wrong hands. Most data breaches and cyber attacks occur due to human error.
Most companies today have an electronic presence on the internet, whether it be a website, social media or listings on various online directories. Most companies have sensitive files either on a computer server or in paper form in filing cabinets. And, unfortunately, most companies don't realize how active the hacking community is.
Does your company have an adequate Cyber Insurance policy designed to help prevent and protect your business in response to a Cyber Attack?
Does your company have a planned response strategy in case the worst case happens?
Cyber Risk Insurance That Fortifies Your Business Against Cyber Attacks
While a lot of huge data breaches have occurred at the expense of large corporations more and more small businesses are becoming the targets of cyber criminals. Why? Hackers know that small businesses may not have the best defenses against cyber attacks. One trend, in particular, is for hackers to gain entry into a business's computer network, encrypt all data, and ransom the release of that data. Unless the business has a Cyber Liability Insurance policy in place they will more than likely have to pay to get their data back. What's even worse is while their data is encrypted it can't be used, which could have dire consequences for that business's bottom line.
With Erb and Erb Insurance Brokers Ltd. a Cyber Insurance expert will take the time to understand your business and how your business uses technology. Then an in depth conversation can be had discussing all the options your business can have to protect your data.
With our Toronto Privacy Breach Insurance you have access to these coverages:
- Third Party Liability - You company will be insured for its liability to others and for reimbursement for expenses incurred as a result of a data breach.
- Business Interruption - Your company will have access to funds while your computer network and/or servers are down due to denial of service attacks.
- Extortion Coverage - If your company falls prey to online extortion over your private company data you have access to coverage to deal with any ransom/extortion demands.
- Notification Cost Coverage - Costs for advising your clients and business partners of a network breach can hurt a company's bottom line. This coverage helps cover notification costs and costs for purchase of credit monitoring services for those clients affected by a privacy breach or network hack.
- Restoration Costs Coverage - This provides coverage for any computer software or hardware restoration expenses to bring your systems back online.
These are just a few of the many options Erb and Erb Insurance Brokers Ltd. can offer so that you get the Cyber Liability Insurance policy that fits your business needs. And that's not all, your company will also have access to many prevention and risk management materials designed to lessen the risk of a cyber attack on your company. Prevention, Protection and Communication.
Two great reasons to get a free Toronto Cyber Risk Insurance quote from Erb and Erb Insurance Brokers Ltd today!
- It's easy to get informed! Just fill in the quote form above, or call 800.265.2634 and a Commercial Insurance Expert will guide you through all your cyber risk liability options.
- This coverage can be a stand-alone policy or as part of your commercial insurance package. Either way don't wait until your computer network is hacked before getting the protection your company deserves.